Do you learn best when someone shows you how to do something? Or would you rather read about it yourself? Is a new skill easier for you to pick up if someone explains it to you? What's your learning style?
Knowing how you learn best, and adapting your learning situations as much as possible, can help you learn faster. Or can it? Some people believe learning styles are a bunch of bunk. We've got learning style info, plus the controversy. Add your voice to the discussion: Truth or myth?
- What Is Visual Learning?
- The Visual-Spatial Learning Style - A Resource List
- Ideas for Visual Learners
- What Is Auditory Learning?
- The Auditory Learning Style - A Resource List
- Ideas for Auditory Learners
- What Is Tactile-Kinesthetic Learning?
- The Tactile-Kinesthetic Learning Style - A Resource List
- Ideas for Tactile-Kinesthetic Learners
- Learning Styles - The Controversy
- Readers Respond: Learning Styles - Truth or Myth?