According to McGraw-Hill's Professional site, the guide includes, "targeted assessments, easy-to-follow instructions, hundreds of reinforcement activities, and simulated GED tests for each subject area. Outstanding features that have made for the continuing popularity of this guide include:
- Half-length pretests for each subject area that help readers pinpoint strengths and weaknesses
- Two full-length practice tests for each subject area
- Special new sections on critical thinking skills, graphs, and illustrations
- New guidelines for using the Casio fx-260 solar calculator for the mathematics test
- A complete answer key explaining why each answer is correct
- Chapter-by-chapter surveys that reinforce knowledge of key concepts
- Test-taking tips and strategies
The 1,100-page text is $21.95 from McGraw-Hill. As of this writing, the guide has 69 5-star reviews on Amazon.com, where you can buy the book for $12.97 if you're a Prime member.
McGraw-Hill's GED study guide has been on our list of GED Books for years.