- Hey m 19. N i gave the ged before i got 450 in reading 440 in science 430 in maths 410 social studies 410 writing Then i decided to re take all of them n today i gave the exam of social studies n writing n i think i did writing well but the social studies i will get 0 scores . Because it was too hard today. N the time was too less n 50 questions oh MY GOD. M so stressed ..: i dnt wanna get fail. Plz pray for me.
- —Guest Aroosa
Math is the worse
- 380 was first ged math score .. Retook and received a 420... Just want to say that I'm horrible at math... Dropped out of school in 11 th grade... I didn't study just watched ged math videos on youtube the night before my test.. Math is just so overwhelming for me... For the most part I chose answers that looked reduced to their lowest reduced amount... I don't know if that's what made me pass but passing is possible... I did learn the graphs and I think those are what score higher so learn graphing equations... Good luck to everyone the ged videos I watched were all by the same guy ... his name is andwly
- —Guest Cali test taker
- Haven't been in since 1992, I passed everything except the math, i keep getting that 380 bench mark.. I'm so mad at myself but i won't give up on myself even the best of the best has failures and accomplishments. still working at passing this test no matter what.
- —Guest chelly
- So I have taken the math part 3 times first was a 390 and then I went down to 350 and back up to 380 all I can say is study it will pay off taking it again dec 7 I know I will pass
- —Guest Guest ebony
Passed on My First Try
- 21. I now attend a top private liberal Arts college in NYC. My GED scores are Writing 600/Social Studies 620/Science 560/Reading 600/Mathematics 500. I have a total score of 2880. :-). I recommend this website called http://www.khanacademy.org to help you out with your math trouble. It breaks down the problems through video step by step. Good Luck Guys and God Bless. Please take the GED test before 2014!
- —Guest Guest
Math is my worst subject.
- Math is my worst subject. It has always been a pain for me, never quite understood why I would study for hours and got nowhere. One day I was with my sister, who goes to college, and I told her about my math troubles and how I get frustrated because I don't understand it, she told me about this website Khanacademy.com... its free and he explains everything in detail. It's a non for profit organization and bill gates is one of the donors. This has totally changed my life. I went from not knowing how to divide to doing qudratics. Please check it out, it doesn't hurt. Good luck to everyone!
- —Guest alejandra
JUST TOOK THE MATH PART FOR THE 2ND TIME
- hi i took the whole test about a year ago.i was am 24 i dropped out of highshool for a lot of reasons..at first i wasn't in to even trying as i hit about 19 i really wanted something more out of life..Knowing i would have to take my ged test and pass to do so..I always felt like i was not smart enough..Finally one day my parents said how bad do u want to take that test..I went on explaining more than they know..THEY paid for the whole thing..a year ago..after classes and lots of math help..i felt ready..i took the test and i felt SUPER good about it...then a few weeks later i got the results and i passed everything with flying colors and failed math horribly ..i was soo bummed..felt like i would never pass that part so why try..so now a year later i took it today..and i felt great..i knew thing..answers were coming to me..i was sloving them..had about four i stuggled on..i had help from a neighbor and took many ged practice test i found searching google..I hoping that i finally passed!
- —Guest Ashley
Help each other
- Heya folks, I did 2 parts of my ged and got 800 on Math and 590 on Science, Im a little weak in Reading, rest of my exams are schedualed in 2 days, If anyone needs help in his math section e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org , and goodluck to the rest!
- —Guest TheStang
Food for thought
- Complete the Ged now before it changes! I passed the first time. Math was my weakest subject which I scored 430. However, for those who can't pass whatever subject, keep trying. You will succeed! I was nervous to take it but knew I couldn't give up. It's a lot of reading involved with the Ged. Make sure you read everything thoroughly. I took the Ged on the computer. I'm glad because you work at your own pace, instead of feeling rushed if everyone finishes before you. No subject is the easiest or hardest. If you a person who can get good grades but do poor on test. Just don't buckle under pressure. Go in confident and pass it. Also, eat a balance meal before your exam, if you don't believe me...Google it
- —Guest Sherice
You Can Do It...Best wishes to all
- I'm so happy to obtain my GED. I originally received my high school diploma in 2003 but found out later that the school hasn't been accredited since 1981. Therefore, my H.S diploma means nothing, talk about feeling hurt. I took the entire GED test on 10/22/2013. Oh boy was it draining but I passed on the first attempt. If you are a first time test taker, I DON'T recommend taking the test all in one day. Your mind will get exhausted! 7hrs is a long time trying to focus. You'll want to quit but can't because your funds will be forfeited. I didn't take any classes to prepare myself for this unexpected challenge, but I did look up different websites to brush up on a few things. Even though what i studied for wasn't on the test...smh! My scores were 430 math, 530 language arts/writing, 510 science, 540 reading, and 470 social studies. My thing is don't linger on a question you not sure about. Answer as many correctly, then just go back to the ones you skip before time runs completely out.
- —Guest Toya
I dont know what to do
- so I take my ged test tomoroow, I tied taking practice tests ... i quit in the middle fourty seven percent half way through. im very worried that im going to fail.
- —Guest devin
Haven't Taken it yet
- im going to be taking my ged in December im kind of nervous but Iam taking a class that will help me pass
- —Guest kiya
- If you are a person that reads a lot, the reading, social studies, writing are fairly easy. The math is the biggest challenge for most. My advice study algebra and geometry.
- —Guest Hair trigger
- I just taken the science ged test. photosynthesis is on a few questions so make sure you know that. beginning starts out with common sense so be quick on that part, save the time for the questions towards the end to give yourself time to fully read to pick the best answer. I was taking too much time at the beginning to make sure I didn't mark the wrong letter, making a minor mistake and I had to mark any answer on the last 15. I feel I did pretty horrible but I may have guessed the right answers so fingers crossed and faith in god. I hope this helps some of you on the science test.
- —Guest nervous
help i am running out of tims alls i har
- i havent got but a 3 rd grade education and last time i took the math trst in 2002 i failed with a 370 so every one suggested me to retest on my other subjects that i passed and could scoremore points and i did i brought every section up and the still failed my math with the same score wel im back nov now to te try before the test changes can some help never been good at math i think i have a 3 rd math level geade
- —Guest april