NOT ENOUGH TIME FOR SOCIAL STUDIES
- I;m waiting for my results.I walked in there thinking math would be my problem but it was actually social studies. Not that I didn't understand it, there just wasn't enough time. I had to guess the last 10 questions or so.I live in Canada so I have to score at least 450 on every test to pass. I'm just hoping I got enough right before I had to guess the last 10
- —Guest DnnyBoy
GED test results from test date on nov19
- I Got 520 on writing , 470 on socials, 500 on science, 500 on reading and 530 on math. I thought math was the easiest on the test because there weren't any hard algebra questions. The math questions were pretty much determine which method or math application fits the question. On the first part of the math you are allowed a calculator, but the questions were so easy u can calculate it on paper. The seem so easy to me I still had at least 15mins to spare. The socials and science were the hardest. In socials I'm not sure why it felt hard. In science it was hard because some of the questions require u to know the terms to match with the multiple choice. There was one question included a vocabulary botony or something and later I found out it relates to plants.... Anyways when I compared my mark with the Kaplan score conversion chart : Writing 520 = writing & essay 39/50 + 3/4 77% socials 470 = 29/50 58% science 500 = 36/50 72% reading 500 = 31/40 77% math 530 = 37/50 74%
- —Guest Anthony
- math has always been a sticky subject and needless to say,i"ve always avioded. took test for the first time, pass everything but math. need a complete math overhaul. HELP !
- —Guest terri b. king
hard math but easy essay
- i left my writing and math test for the end because i heard they were the hardest to past. although i think that the essay wasnt hard to do. i did take the math and failed it. im goning to take it again hopefully i pass it just thinking about it gives me a headache!!!
- —Guest mag
Math is hard.
- Math has always been one of my weakest subjects in school. This is my fourth time taking it and I know I didn't pass. Math problems are my enemy!
- —Guest Sandra
Guest Doreen Yee HELP!
- Guest Doreen Yee PLEASE HELP ME WITH MATH THIS IS MY THIRD TIME FAILING I FEEL AWFUL I DONT KNOW WHERE TO START PRACTICING MATH BECAUSE ITS SOOOO HARD
- —Guest DENY
MATH IS THE HARDEST
- I FAIL THE THIRD TIME AND ITS SUCKS, BUT I'M NOT GIVING UP, IAM GOING TO TAKE UNTIL I PASS AND SO SHOULD YOU ALL . GOD BLESS AND GOOD LUCK
- —Guest denny
- I have taken my Language Arts - Writing/Reading and Social Studies. Still waiting on my scores for S.C. I pray the math will not be as difficult as I think. Study and prayer is key! God is good!
- —Guest ELo
- i took the test i did okay i failed the math and the writing though other then that i did pretty good math was def my hardest and the reading was def the easiest the social studies was full of maps and stuff and the science was full of graps and qs
- —Guest amandabanana91
math is dreafull
- i like math and i really get along with but i dont know whats going on in the test i cannot consentrate or solve any question correctly and i'm really disappointed right now i dont now what do i do really like math but its the test time problem :/ :(
- —Guest suny
A lil sad
- I took my GED oct 11 I passed everything except math I got a 400 all of my other scores were high I got a 2410 all together kinda upset at myself but I knew I wasn't going to pass math ugh I guess next time I'll pray and study
- —Guest Paulina
Math is the hardest
- I'm still studying for my GED but with what I learned I can tell the math is the hardest. Wish you all who are taking it now luck. I take it in 2 months.
- —Guest jasson
social studies ugh
- I'm only worried about the social studies for one its boring so hopefully I pass I take mine November 7th wish me luck...
- —Guest judy
Passed everything but Math
- I passed every subject and had a passing score except for the math. I didnt have a 410. I scored a 390 which meant I only missed 2 questions in order to pass. Going to retake the math again and hope I do well and pass this one. Wish me luck and I know God is on my side! Good luck to all taking it.
- —Guest awesome one
- I have taken three of the test on the GED,found reading ,social studies and science pretty easy. Now I am stuck with math and writing.Will take the writing test next month saving the vmath for last . Wish all of you goog luck who are taking the test. I have been out of school over thirty years you arenever to old to learn.
- —Guest sharon