- IM TALKING MY GED IN WEEK OR SO I NEED TO WHATS MUST WEBSITE FOR PRACTICE. TEST
- —Guest Gen
- it gonna be hard ;[ but ima keep studyn hoping to pass it
- —Guest andrew597
Getting Ready To Take My GED Test
- I see everyone say math is the hardest but do anyone that has taken it have any advise.This will be my first time and I'm scared
- —Guest Tiffany
- I took my ged an passed everything but math..i ve takin the math over twice..i jus pray this time ill past,,i feel like im ready. i dnt have any stressor or anything i am fully prepared..just dont give up on your self pay and study hard..you succeed,,keep trying..
- —Guest precious tyson
- I'VE TOOKN THE MATH PART OVER MANY TIMES AND I KEEP FAILING IT. I ONLY NEED 10 pts AND ITS TAKING ME FOREVER TO GET THEM. IT UPSET ME SO BAD THE LAST TIME BECAUSE I DIDNT PASS SO I END UP TAKING IT AGAIN AND THAT WAS FEW DAYS AGO BT THAT TEST WAS ALSO DIFFICULT SO IM HOPING AND PRAYING THAT I PASS IT THIS TIME. PRAY FOR ME.
Don't Give Up!
- I have taken the GED test 3 times now. I have yet to pass my math I scored a 390. It's overwhelming to have to study a subject you havent studied in years. But, DO NOT GIVE UP! Keep studying and practing!!!! Their are tons of different websites, books, classes that can help and prepare you! You are not alone!
- —Guest be-happy
None of it is Hard
- Considering that the GED is actually on a 10th grade level rather than 12th, it is not actually a hard test unless one is unprepared. In fact, to someone who has graduated from a regular high school, it should be ridiculously simple. If you are going to take it, go to your local used bookstore or look online at Amazon and find some good textbooks covering math, English, science, and social studies and cover them completely before taking the test. That way failures won't discourage you. Don't let yourself be discouraged. I graduated from a private high school and went to college and am now working on a graduate degree but have tutored people working towards the GED and very careful preparation is essential. Good luck to you all.
i scored a 2240 on ged
- omg i just received my ged scores today. all i needed was 10 more points i passed all my subjects except language arts reading part.. i really thought i was going to failed math cause thats the hardest subjectt but i didnt i passed. is crazy because this is my frist try on tryin to get my ged and i havent been going to no ged class.. so excited!!!
- —Guest kayleen
I have my GED test tomorrow
- I am so nervous for my GED test. My first language is Spanish so that, is harder for a person like me.I hope to pass it, respect to de people who is asking for help call to Beacon at (703) 331-5513. Wish me luck.
- —Guest norma rodriguez
- TOOK THE THE MATH TWICE N FAILED BY ONLY 2 ?'s WRONG...MEN, MATH IS HARD THIS WILL BE MY 3RD TIME HOPE I PASS..IT IS THE ONLY SUBJECT I NEED TO PASS..GOOD LUCKK PPL
- —Guest GUSTAVO
- The Math has been the hardest for me by far... i'm going on my 4th attempt at it. At least I don't feel like i'm the only one struggling with it anymore. Don't give up whatever you do!
- —Guest Katie
- I scored a 400 on my math,so had to take again and got a 370. Do i keep the 400 score or the score starts over?
- —Guest I just wanna pass....
I PASSED MATH YAY!!!
- I had already taken 3 parts in another state, and passed them with no problem. I took the math, and science last week and passed both with a 530, and 430(MATH). I have to say, math is by far the hardest. I skipped a lot of answers, but befor time had ran out, I was able to bubble in anything and hope they were right. I was for sure I had failed math when leaving out of the testing center. I were very surprised when the lady said I passed, I also had a letter in the mail when I got home with a congrats letter, and information on the ceremony date. The easiest to me were the science (530), social(490), study(490), reading(480), and essay(490). Top 5000
- —Guest sonya
- math wasnt hard at all. its just porportions and algebra and a you have to know degrees on angles. If you have failed try doing ratios and porportions it helped me. Im really nervous about doing S.S and S.C im clueless in these subjects. Wish me luck i need it.
- —Guest Amanda
- Just got my test scores in the mail today. I had heard from people that if you get a big envelope in the mail that means you passed cause your certificate is in there. Went to the mailbox this morning and there was a big envelope. Thank God. My first attempt and didn't really want to have to rewrite. Got a 620 in Reading; 600 Writing; 480 Math; 640 Science; and 490 Social Studies. I'm so thankful I passed SS because I rean outta time and had to guess the last 11 questions. Thank God I got enough right.
- —Guest DnnyBoy