A lil sad
- I took my GED oct 11 I passed everything except math I got a 400 all of my other scores were high I got a 2410 all together kinda upset at myself but I knew I wasn't going to pass math ugh I guess next time I'll pray and study
- —Guest Paulina
Math is the hardest
- I'm still studying for my GED but with what I learned I can tell the math is the hardest. Wish you all who are taking it now luck. I take it in 2 months.
- —Guest jasson
social studies ugh
- I'm only worried about the social studies for one its boring so hopefully I pass I take mine November 7th wish me luck...
- —Guest judy
Passed everything but Math
- I passed every subject and had a passing score except for the math. I didnt have a 410. I scored a 390 which meant I only missed 2 questions in order to pass. Going to retake the math again and hope I do well and pass this one. Wish me luck and I know God is on my side! Good luck to all taking it.
- —Guest awesome one
- I have taken three of the test on the GED,found reading ,social studies and science pretty easy. Now I am stuck with math and writing.Will take the writing test next month saving the vmath for last . Wish all of you goog luck who are taking the test. I have been out of school over thirty years you arenever to old to learn.
- —Guest sharon
Math is the WORST!!!
- I passed everything except math which I took twice! 570 writing skills, 600 literature arts, 460 sience, 490 social studies, & a miesely 370 on math (2nd time) I wish u all luck!
- —Guest Quellz
Only Need 10 More Points To Pass!!!
- I pass all 5 test , but over all i scored 2240. I just need 10 more points to pass my ged. So im retaking the reading test. Hopefully i do good on the test.
- —Guest ashley
in getting ready to take my ged
- can sum one tell me whats all on this ged test im getting ready to take mines on the 30th in how many ? are on the test
Language Arts, and Writing
- The writing was the hardest part for me. I got a 440 you need a 450.....
- —Guest Syoung
Just took my GED
- I just took my ged feel confident about all parts is except math but I pray I did okay
- —Guest JaWitherspoon
- I'm taking the GED for the next 3 days... I'm only nervous for the math part and the essay part!
- —Guest jamie
- I am testing my GED in a few days and what really helped me was this site called "Khan Academy" you can google it up but it helps ALOT when it comes to needing help on math. I truly suck at the subject math, but with this site I was able to totally understand it (:
- —Guest Anna
Math is hard
- I started my GED in 2006 and I didnt complete untill May 2008. Math was the hardest for me. But I kept trying and passed with a higher score. Keep on trying and you will suceed!!
- —Guest honey
what to know about the ged...
- I have not take my any parts of the ged test yet. But i would like to know could i buy the ged book or study sample question.... please repsond back someone..
- —Guest Fannie Flowers
- I am really scared... I start taking math classes tomorrow to prepare for the ged. I want this more than anything.
- —Guest ashley