From the article: What's on the GED Test?
Which part of the GED test did you find to be the easiest? The hardest? Share your experience with the GED test. Share Your Experience
- i passed everything except for science i got a 370. and i need a 410. and i take it this fridayy im ssoo scaredd im gunna fail. i dont know if i should study or not i dont know what to study cause its not like the questions i study are on the test
- —Guest nicole
GED MATH SUCKS!!!
- Im 32 I passed everything but the math test. I still don't understand I got a 2290 passing is 2250 but I still failed cause I got a 340 in math an passing is 410. In not giving up but would like to understand how this scoring works.
- —Guest Jose
- hey everyone. im taking my ged test on June 10th and the 11th. I'm really nervous about the math and science. I'm really good at the other parts though. I could honestly cry right now because I'm so scared. I'm trying to do the best that I possibly can. I got the job so I could help out with bills and pay for my ged and the nursing school I want to attend. I just don't want to fail which I know nobody does.
- —Guest heidi
pass everything an need only 10 points
- I've took my GED in NYC it was new to me back then. Now 12 years later I only need 10 points an now I am not sure. I mean I am ready to have it so bad. I get so nervous an scared I've try this year in S.C 4 times an I have about 1 more I don't know why I have jitter is it that its a timed test just study an keep trying. Pray for me I am going to take another stab at it again on May 24th before the graduation on the 30th of May. Day an night class will be a challenge when there only 9 more days on school. What can I do? I going to try hard. Just be confident an have something or someone to be your motivation my children are mine so don't give up. I was embarrassed at 27yrs going to adult education class to review. I know now that having a GED is the only papers to guarantee u that ur life will change!
- —Guest shandice
Did not pass math
- Im back so i got a 390 in math and I needed a 410 I'm kinda butt hurt but I'm going to study and retake it in a week please everyone that reads this pray for me please thank you
- —Guest Crystal
- So tomorrow I am Re-Taking the Reading and Social studies tests!! I passed both already but I NEED POINTS!! Just 40 points and im Done!! Good please help me pass I want this sooo Bad!! Wish me luck!!
- —Guest Erika P.
- I dropped out of school at age 16, due to being teased, & illness. Later in my life. I enrolled in college where I could earn my GED while I take college courses. I took the GED a total of 9 time. Each time I failed I wanted give up and turn to the dark side. My scores are (w 460), (ss 460), (s 430), (r 470), & (m 390) just not enough to pass. I prayed to my Heavenly Father for help every time but I still didn't pass. So 1 day my huaband looked @ my GED book & it was outdated, 2003 version. He was very angry that a college would let me study old, outdated material. So he brought my a math only book called: GED Skill Builder: Math by Leaning Express. This book help me out so much, I studied 5 days a week for 2-3 hrs max. And on May 1, 2013 I took the only part I wanted to take without another subject. I passed with a score of 440 in math and average of 452. My advice to you is to grab this book and study, never give up you can do it. I did oh & on test day we had group prayer,whichhel
- —Guest Proud GED Passer
I'm waiting still
- I'm back. I'm still waiting. Pray for me that I got my GED. I hate waiting it's taking forever I want my GED so bad I'll do whatever it takes to get this done & just move on with out having to worry about it anymore.
- —Guest Crystal
- Hi my name is amina and im 16, i was homeschooled all my life, i didn't wanna go to high and wait till im 18 to be done with school. so i wanted to take my G.E.D i go to class every moring! and i take my test june 4 and im soooo scared! because i really suck in math :( i hope and pray i pass!!! pray for me guysss :)
- —Guest Amina
Don't Give Up!!
- I've been trying to get my GED for almost 2 Years now and I am finally so close, I can taste it!!! lol. Friends Don't give up!! My first test, I scored a 410 in Writing, 390 Social studies, 440 Reading, 490 Math (the subject I studied the most) and Science 420. My main focus was on Math which is why I didn't score so Well on the other subjects. But my average score came out to 2150 so I failed and needed 100 points.. so my next focus was Social Studies. I recently re-took the SS test, studied a few days before and got a 450!! Thats because time ran out I didn't get to finish. So now I am only short 40 points. I decided to Re-take the Reading test.. all I need is a 480 and I will finally be done!!!!! My advice to GED takers is STUDY!! The Library is Free and they have different GED books with Pre tests!!! Please Don't give up and wish me luck as I wish you luck!!!!
- —Guest Erika P.
- I am taking the ged test for the first time I am neverous as hell because am not good in english and that my biggest fear that I fail english lord help me
- —Guest noel
- I took the GED for the 1st time at the end of March, I passed everything but Math. I scored 2260 and my battery score was passing. But I had scored a 370 on the Math, therefore I didn't pass. I decided not to put it off and try again this month...actually on April 25, 2013. Well I passed the Math with 110 points more than before so i scored a 480. I was over the moon. Please don"t give up any of you. I am terrible at math and I was scared. I bought two Ged math books and did the practice test and studied really hard. I felt like I would never pass it for some reason. But I did. I have been out of school for 15 years and I didn't got for GED classes. So do not give up and good luck to all of you!
- —Guest angelicastar
Ged long over due
- I havent taking the ged yet but the math part has me scared.... I am 33yrs old with 4 children and now iam serious and determined to get my ged so that i can take better care of my children.
- —Guest Kimi
Cant wait to have my GED
- I'm 25 I have two kids dropped out when I was 16 and I just took my GED test I hope I passed
- —Guest Crystal
i never learned to handwrite
- now i want to take the ged but i only know how to handwrite my name (7 letters) does the LA writing segment require handwriting or am i... ummm screwed
- —Guest FSW
1-15 of 326Next