From the article: What's on the GED Test?
Which part of the GED test did you find to be the easiest? The hardest? Share your experience with the GED test. Share Your Experience
- Hi im 23 yrs old and currently debating on signing up for ged classes or just signing up for test. I even outta school since 2008 and i have to admit i am extremely scared as i suck in math can anybody help me!? Pls and ty! Goodluck on your journeys!
- —Guest Yaneira
- Plz someone post info on how hard the new ged is plz thanks.
- —Guest Rick
I finally passed
- After taking my GED for the 4x I finally passed. It wasn't easy seeing you have failed but all I can say if you really give it your all you will pass.
- —Guest Cyn
I did it!!!
- I took my GED dec 18th ..few days ago they called, I passed! 545 average . I didn't even finish the math portion of the test! Math for me is difficult bc of a learning disability but I got it ! I passed ! I don't have my GED scores yet but the director called and said I passed!:) I'm so happy! Ty GOD
- —Guest Just believe
- Hi everybody, this will be my second time I'm taking the test. I'm scared myself because I need this to better my future. I fail the test by 220. Waiting, hoping I did good. Well to be honest, my aunt raise me. An when I was in school I maid it to the 12 grade. But did not finish. I maid my cry. I hurt her a lot. So the reason why I'm aiming for this is for myself an my aunt. God bless and don't give up
- —Guest Tory
- Has anyone has takrn the ged test pf 2014 need advice last year i did the test but i was 50 points short i want to take the test this year but am scared need help
- —Guest angel
- I dropped out of school junior year. depression was a huge contributor but honestly I wish I had made different choices. I got a fed test guide off amazon. I post pines the studying a lot. until I realized the fed will be changed 2014. immediatle I started studying and in amonth I took the test I scored above 700 in social studies over 500 math(which btw was my weakness) above 600 reading over 500 writing and over 600 science. amiesys I had an average score of 626 which is pretty good. I found it extremely easy and all I can say is that if you truly put your time and effort there I no reason to fail. be honest with yourself. now I am working hard to make sure I am enrolled for college this fall. my biggest dream is to.create a nationwide business. and my lifetime goal is to create a foundation that promotes monetary equality throught the world.
- —Guest jose
if i can u can
- i dropped out in 96 when i was in 10th grade. i kept putting off taking my ged test. When my husband lost his job, I enrolled in a ged program. With in a week my teacher told me i was ready. in oct 2013, i passed!!! language arts / writing i got 620, social studies i got 660, science 560, language arts reading i got 710, and math 500. overall 3050 adverage 610!!!
- —Guest heather
- I passed all subjects with good scores except MATH I took that test 3 times 1) 370 2) 400 3) I didn't over study this time and I was so surprised I got a 480 so DONT GIVE UP I think once you get a basic understanding of what is on the real test you can then study better, focus on adding subtracting multiplying dividing fractions and number grids and radius I didn't even know what pie was until I was told it was a formula 3.14 I have been out of school for 20 years. so hang in there give yourself a reason to be proud of your accomplishment. I am 49 and I am going to college who would of known.
- —Guest hersheykissesmeltu
confused with test score
- i took all 5 tests, my score are in the 600s 700s except for writing which is 490 according to www.ged123.org ( Average is 610 for all 5). Then i went to www.diplomasender.com it has a * on my writing saying that I was off-topic and need to retake the test again. Which site to trust? Im so sad now after a whole day thinking that Ive passed the test.
- —Guest Bee
Scared but thinking positive
- Taking the last portion of the GED math on Monday. I have been trying to think positive. I wish And I will pass with at least a 500
- —Guest S
sad about it
- I took the ged, but so sad cause i failed math, but passed everything else! Now i have to retake everything next year! What am i doing wrong?
- —Guest dori
- The math area can be difficult if you don't prepare or over study.Remembering formulas us very important.I studied the ged book and used youtube videos to help me out.I passed on my first try.I know you guys can do it,even with the new 2014 test.Stay positive and study hard.Hopefully ill recurve my results in the mail tomorrow.
- —Guest blacc
Math was hard but
- i really didnt have a problem with it, as a sports fans, reading box scores and averages all my life, really made it easy for me, havn't had a math class in 28 years, but got 540 on the math, its very doable
- —Guest MacVarifleeex
- I passed my GED exams after a overall attempt of 24x, It was challenging but I did it. With help from my 1 on 1 tutor and studying, it will pay off. Plus this took me 5 years. Now I'm in Aviation school. Never give up on because you hurting no one but yourself. I attend my graduation and celebrate like it was my Birthday!!!! Good Luck!!
- —Guest Benjamin
1-15 of 508Next