From the article: People Bingo
People Bingo is one of the best ice breakers for customizing to your particular group, whether it's a class, a conference, or a social gathering. Find bingo card characteristics here and add your own favorites. It's an idea frenzy!
Here are some questions I have used
- Left-handed Plays piano Speaks French Can’t swim Has an exotic pet Allergic to cats Drives a hybrid Has never gotten a speeding ticket Has three or more tattoos Lived in California Wearing something orange Drives more than 20 miles to work Has no siblings Lives in Bellevue Lived in another country Has been on TV Has a middle name starting with “F” Had cereal for breakfast today Doesn’t like chocolate Had their tonsils removed Has green eyes Has a Mac Never had the chicken pox Knows CPR Has gone skydiving Is double-jointed Has three or more children Has lived in 8 or more different states
- —Guest Laine
- we're having a family reunion. any ideas on what to put on people bingo cards?
- Communication activity in a group setting of six people.
- —Guest Shareta
- I need questions for people and the theme of our conference is tranistions
- —Guest michelle
- 1. Someone who was born in California 2. Someone w/ a December birthday 3. Someone who is an only child 4. Someone who has children 5. Someone who is married 6. Someone who has ever been in the hospital 7. Someone who has a best friend 8. Someone who takes meds daily 9. Someone who has ever gotten a ticket for speeding 10. Someone who has ever traveled outside of the U.S. Any of these types of questions will do and clients have a blast running around trying to get their card filled first for the Prize~
- I need fantastic ice breakers. I am doing event management
- —Guest Geeta Shetty
- Ice breaker ideas for groups of ten to thirty. My ideas are getting stale and I need some new ones
- —Guest Kari Stephenson
- Usually use information about birthdays and/or travel.