From the article: Fake College Degrees
Should you buy a diploma? A fake college degree? Fake GED? Fake professional certificate? You can. You can buy fake diplomas, fake degrees, fake certificates, but should you? Tell us what you think. Tell us what you think.
- Have a friend with lots of experience who after his company closed couldn't get another job because there was no degree to show. If you well skilled then go for it
- —Guest Best
- Umm to all the people stating the people who possess college degrees you are ridiculous. Just because someone paid for your college or encouraged you to get an education, meaning they were pointing you in the right direction doesn't make them better people than those who hit the work force at an early age working their asses of and putting up with crap jobs for low wages. Anyone ever think about the life lesson's learned in working those jobs? How about being passed up for jobs we are qualified to do for an idiot who has a degree, no work ethic or life experience. It's just ridiculous to judge a person by their education.. We never know what the whole story is for EVERYBODY... Judgmental hypocrites... Do what you have to , to put food on your table.
- —Guest Dawn
JUST DO IT
- I finished High School in another Country. Came to the US and it wasn't accepted. In spite I got a fake one. I became a licensed trade worker with that fake Diploma. I did get my G.E.D cuz It is easy but takes some time. As I see it, its either your srewin or getting screwed.Survive.!
- —Guest SAM
- My husband has been out work and trying to find a job. He came from a broken family who only care about themselves. He had gotten a disability check for some of his life bc his mom did drugs when she was pregnant with him. He never had a job till he was 22. I helped him get a job. All he did was sit home and smoke pot with his step dad. He didn't even know how to make a hot dog. His mom did everything for him. He can't add or subtract much. Fast forward to now we moved away from his family and he is trying to find another job and really wants to work. He is going to ged classes and likes it. He's not stupid. I sat and went over what he learned and needed help on. He admits no helped him growing up with school. They didn't push him at all. He had a phone interview with Amazon and they said they want to do a second interview but you have to show proof of a hs or ged. What do you think he should do?
- —Guest Marie
Going to do it the honest way
- I was thinking about getting a fake GED diploma, but got to thinking about what guest David typed. He typed it would give you a "poor self image." I have decided that I'am going to do it the honest way..I would feel alot better about myself knowing i did it on my own. Besides, the employer can pull your file at any given moment.
- —Guest ????
Doing it the honest way..time crunch
- I am currently employed with the same company for 4 yrs, the only purpose of a fake diploma is for licensing reasons. In addition, I am currently preparing for the GED test, but wont have enough time, even if I DO pass!!
- —Guest Just for now
If it works, more power to ya!
- As someone with only a HS diploma, I see positions all the time that I'm more than qualified for, but can't get due to the "college degree" requirement. The thing that gets me is, most employers don't care what kind of degree you have as long as you have one. That's not fair to me. You're saying that this person who has a Bachelors in honky-tonk and no experience deserves the job over little old me with the HS diploma and 10+ years of work experience. I have a friend who gets straight crapped on by staffing agencies because he has not HS diploma, even though he's a hard worker, and is just trying to do the right thing. They constantly give him inconsistent work assignments, because they know he's in no position to turn them down. I don't think going to school for 4 or more years makes you any better of a person than working hard at a job does. So I'd have to say if a fake diploma can get you by, go for it. Life's too short, and times are too hard.
- —Guest Julie
imo about fake g.e.d.
- this is for everyone!!! I grew up in juvinille because a cop assaulted me I fought back bam juvie till I was 18, I got out was homeless for 2 yrs and worked @ a day labor place where most homeless or drug addicts work or people out of there luck. Now I'm not judging anyone but I had to survive to get by and I'm talking pb sandwiches for every meal, the people that disagree with it imo are people that had a mom and dad and had chances in life and better opportunities, I got 1 to get my first real job then built my way up, I've had to fight every min of my life to survive and work twice as hard as someone who had mom and dad's $, just because someone who hasn't went to school doesn't mean they don't deserve the job, I've educated myself over the years and 1 thing I've found out is that by going to college people don't form there own opinion, just what they've remembered from professor's speech.half the people in America's history that has mad an impact didn't go to school!!that's MY OPP.
- —Guest jodi
Everybody is fake anyway!!!
- I am a high school graduate and I applaud people willing to do what ever it takes to work in todays society.My brother quit to help support me and my mom when I was a child. Since, he has become a skilled welder with many certifications.He has had the same job for over twenty years. Last year his company closed , now he is being passed up for welding positions, for kids with diplomas , but no welding talent at all.I mean they cuoldnt weld their way out of a wet paper bag!! I know all kind of lying, cheating, pieces of craps with high school diplomas! If you learn a trade on the job and then some control freak company passes you by for some kid with a fraction of your experience, its their loss.I guess every foreigner should have to obtain an american diploma to work in this country? That would open up alot of trade jobs in america. I also bet if you followed all the nay sayers ,that they are not the epiphany of honesty , probably hypocrites,hypocrites,hypocrites!!!!!!!!
- —Guest kelly
- I was hoping to find support for getting an "easy" GED. Sadly, in the comments I saw here no one who wrote a positive answer, in support of taking the easy way, could manage the grammar or spelling to appear to have passed a GED. (One exception: Guest Aaron can spell, conjugate verbs and he made sense. But that was his point, right?)
- —Guest Sawyer
- IN 1998 I WENT BACK TO SCHOOL AND STUDED FOR MY GED I TOOK THE TEST 2 TIMES FRIST ONE WAS 42.8 I NEEDED 11 MORE POINTS, SO I HAD TO WAIT 6 MONTHS OR A YR TO TAKE ANOTHER TEST. SO I TOOK ANOTHER TEST IN 1998 AND I GOT A 44.8 2 POINTS AWAY FROM MY GED. AT THE TIME MY JOB TOOK THAT PAPER I HAD. IT WAS NO BIG DEAL AT THE TIME. NOW I AM 58 AND 3 YEARS AGO I LOST MY JOB. THAT MADE 3 JOBS THAT CLOSED DOWN. SO I HAD A GOOD JOB AND THEY WANTES PROOF OF GED SO I GAVE THEM THE PAPER I GAVE TO MY LAST JOB. THEY WOULD NOT EXCEPT IT. SO I THOUGHT I'LL JUST GO BACK AND TAKE A TEST TO GET THE OTHER 2 POINTS. WELL I WAS NEVER NOTIFIRED THAT THE TEST WAS GOING TO CHANGE AND THE SCORE WAS TO PASS WAS 2250 I WAS NEVER SENT ANYTHING IN THE MAIL OR NEVER SAW IT ON T.V THAT IT WAS GOING TO CHANGE. SO WAS REALLY UP SET TO FIND OUT THAT I HAD TO START ALL OVER AGAIN.THAT WAS BULL I SHOULD HAVE BEEN NOTIFIED.SO I WENT BACK TO SCHOOL I FAILES 3 TIMES.CAN'T GET JOB SO NOW I FAILED BANKRUPTCY ,STILL NOT E-M
- —Guest barbara
- Say I was a mother of 2 without a formal Hs education or GED and couldnt put food on the table for my family due to the fact im lacking a piece of paper with a golden star. These types should purchase a fake GED certificate and apply for a low level job paying minimum wages and pray the fake GED gets over looked
- —Guest Me
- Some of the exam boards have folded and it is impossible to get replacements. You begin to imagine that you did these courses hence if you can't prove it then what do you do? Do you fake in despair, especially if you have to enroll or it depends on a new job! It isn't right, but then how many MPS and people in power do it? Loads! Why should plebs have to prove everything and why do celebs get bloody higher educational certificates from Universities when some haven't even got a GCSE. It all sucks!
- —Guest joyce
- I'm amazed by the lack of concern about honesty. As a former hiring manager, I can tell you that, almost without exception, an employer is going to fire an employee that lied to get the job. A fake diploma is a lie. I now work at a small college that requires a high school diploma as part of our admissions requirements. We turn away 2 -3 students every month that have spent $200 or more for a fake diploma. We have the "blacklist", just like everyother school, and we use it. Anyone that will take this route has a very poor self image.
- —Guest David
- Grow a pair and go get an education instead of being weak and trying to find an easy way out
- —Guest Wilson
1-15 of 24Next