be cause i need to own my thing.
- I decided to go back to school, be cause I need to own my own thing. But I didn't have a chance to finish school. When I was in Haiti.
- —Guest Marc larintz P.
Who does that??
- Sandra Allen October 17. When did workstudy become a job for over 35 and not working on a graduate degree???
- —Guest Sandra Allen
I need High School Diploma
- I need high school Diploma to study in some Music College i want to start my music career in a professional way ...
- —Guest Manmi
- Had to close my business and didn't want to work in retail anymore, so I went back to school to learn about chemistry. I have 3 kids and have to drive over an hour to get to school, but I don't regret it. If I didn't go back to school at the time I did, I might not have gone back at all.
- —Guest JW
why i wont to go back to school.
- I wont a change in my life i'm tired of everyday not knowing were i'm gone sleep or what i'm gone eat just everything that's going on in my life right now is not something i wont anymore i wont to better myself.
- —Guest Tanisha
to get education
- I was a drug addict for six years but now I am clean and free for two years and I believe that is never to late because I have faith and now I want to help people that is in the some situation that I was that's why I wanna study social worker.
- —Guest sean masemola
- I really wanna study but due to lack of financial i coudn't afford to continue my studies..after a year fo nothing. I decide to work overseas. Perhaps looking for luck. So while working here i realize that learning is very essential for my career. So decide to go back to school..
- —Guest dreamer
need help to achieve my aim
- am pursuing a certificate programme in ICT and need help to complete my education
- —Guest kherub
The Benefit of a Degree
- I needed to re-invent myself. After working in one industry/profession for 20 years; no longer qualified WITHOUT a degree or certificate Plus want to move into new field
- —Guest Tina
its never too late
- nothing ever too late because me i finish high school and got married again then i realise that getting married is a big cause. So right after having two kids I go back to finish foundation program and hopefully that i will get a good job someday so I know for sure that education can give you anything you want and we should support education matter perfectly
- —Guest linenipahulu
- I was a teen mom and went to college for a short time when I was 20. I finished a tecnical degree at 28 and realized Nursing was not for me. Been working in accounting and hate it so going back for a Master's degree in Library Information. At 39 with 3 kids still at home.
- —Guest chris
- I was a high school salutatorian and right now i reminisce the great feeling of earning honors and recognition. I did not make it good in my first course and wanted so much to shift to law course because i feel I will be very good in reasoning and memorization and all those tasks which will define a good lawyer did not materialize I married a military man turned minister of the Gospel and by God's divine providence we were able to put up a rehabilitation center where people from all walks of life who needs a halfway home were accommodated. Though humble our beginnings, many people are thanking God our presence and for the pioneering spirit we had 20 years ago. Now, if God wills it , I will graduate with the degree of Bachelor of Science in Psychology come this March 2012. My decision to go back to school 5 years ago was not in vain. I believe I find my rightful place under the sun.I am on my 50's but still planning to pursue masteral and doctoral studies in the field of psychology
- —Guest zen subrabas
my best Bet
- my best bet in life is to go back to re- start my studies, so i wish and want to go back to school, as i love reading, writing and love to help people am sure this will help me .my parents were poor and could not afford for my needs at the college. as far as i know we only get a chance in life , so if i get this chance i will do it with love and pleasure.no matter what the reason to continue and to go forward in education is a very good investment if i do it with faith and confident.and also it improves a personal growth. although i have left school /education for so many years ,i have the conviction to re- start and am sure i will success even it will take me a long time to catch the gaps,i want to go to college and live my remaining years happily and to become a wonderful and successful business woman and a good writer as part of my hobbies.as education and learning has no restriction of age . i always focus on the positive as there's something positive in everyone.its never late
- —Guest hadeen
homemaker not for long!
- LONG story short. I'm married and have one daughter. My husband was DX with brain cancer last year. All the dreams and somewhat stability we knew are gone. Replaced with many feelings but one overall now I feel overwhelmingly like it's my responsibility to take care of us all and our future and myself. When it's all said and done you can only count on yourself to take care of yourself. So I'm thinking of school as an option because I cannot get a job right now...they just aren't calling me back. So I have to do something proactive!
- —Guest Autumn
- I started college right out of high school and hated it, so I went to work. Eventually, I discovered that if I attended college at night, it gave me better appraisals, and eventually promotions, because I was "improving" myself! Then I discovered I actually enjoyed "learning" as long as I didn't call it "school". I never got a degree and retirement stopped the additional funds. I now attend any class that sounds fun as long as I can afford it. I even took a class called Quantitative Analysis because it sounded (and WAS) fun. No matter what the reason, continuing education is important for mental health and personal growth. It did take a long time for me to figure that out, though!