We've got full printable game instructions for you: Two Truths and a Lie.
And to get you started, we've got a list of 25 statements. Your students choose two that are true and one that's a lie, or make up their own. Once you get them started, it's super easy and can be very funny.
Each statement below begins with "I..."
- People Bingo
- People Bingo Idea List No. 1
- People Bingo Idea List No. 2
- People Bingo Idea List No. 3
- Would You Rather...
- Would You Rather... Idea List No. 1
- Would You Rather... Idea List No. 2
Why use ice breakers and games in the classroom? There are lots of good reasons. We've listed five for you: 5 Reasons to Use Ice Breakers in the Classroom