- Im starting class on the 11th of this month.. All i have left are math and writing.. Im very nervous about my math test because Im not very good at math.. Is the math part easy or is it hard?? I need to get this all done before 2014 so i dont have to retake all of them..
- —Guest Kristen
Solution to your Mathematics Stresses
- DO YOU WANT A TUTOR I saw this page just yesterday evening and was concerned about your worries in Mathes. I just decided to commit myself to solve your stresses. I am sure I can solve your problems: 1. Ever since in my life I love Mathes 2. No time I got below 90% in Mathematics since primary school. My documents speak for themselves 3. I thought Mathematics in both secondary and primary schools before coming to the US. 4. I went for Deploma in Water Engineering where I graduated with a Distinction 5. Then worked as a tutor for two years preparing students for their Grade 12 exam of both Mathematics and Physics. These were what I used to do before just a week ago moved to USA, Conneticut State. So, if you really need a hand, I am available through + 18608160722
- —Guest Beyene
Passed but still failed =[
- I just got my results today 8/23/13 I called Albany I found out I passed all the subjects but still failed because I didn't get the 2250 I'm desperate to get my results in the mail to see what I actually got..the guy on the phone said I should retest on science and reading which were my lowest scores! I'm going to retake again in September this will be my last chance before 2014! So nervous I want and need this do bad!
- —Guest Michelle
- I took the GED twice and pass all the other subjects except the math I keep getting 350 twice since I've done it the part for me in the math is the graphs and algebra I am taking it again this month I do hope to pass it this time I need my GED so badly to further my career I pray that GOD will see me through this time I just need some help in that area of the math problem but am not giving up thanks ; and best wishes to all the same .
- —Guest ANGELA MCINTOSH
- I completed all 4 exams and I have only math left and I am really nervous. I am cuurently studying using McGraw-Hill's book. Any advice? Please pray for me. All I need is a 410 and I will be done.
- —Guest Tina
- Ive taken all the subject and passsed everything but MATH...ugh...Im going back to make one of my parts on my GED a little higher so I can pass that math class. Ive been so down and a nervous wreck because Im tried of not passing it and my husband is so supported,and I truley think him for that. Well I just wanted to vent...lol....Gluck to those still trying to finish up
- —Guest Victoria
- I tried to pay my student loans but they were too high, once my gruatdaed repayment plan ended. i showed sallie mae how much i was making per year and that it was not enough for me to live on and still make the $1400 per month student loan payments. Since i have gone into default on my student loans 6 months ago and got really sick with meningitis, and now i am partially disabled. Can i qualify for a student loan bankruptcy or a student loan cancellation? please help.
- —Guest jZ4y4ThA5
- I passed the GED the first time I took it. I passed it back in 2008 wile I was incarcerated. English, Social Studies, and Science is all reading comprehension. All the answers are in the passages. As long as you know how to read and comprehend, you should be fine with these three subjects. With writing, have correct grammar and punctuation. you don't have to use fancy words, but make sure what you writing about is clear to the reader. Don't really worry about misspelled words; however, you still need to spell as much correctly as possible. Know the formulas with the Math and master algebra because you cam apply algebra to word problems(go on you tube, I used it for my college math). Study consistently! You don't have to study for hours to cramp your brain; however, thirty minutes to one hour is good for a daily routine. Since returning to society my GED got me in college and better job offers despite my record after being away for seven years. I hope my experience help inspire you.
- —Guest Isaiah
- I took my g.e.d test last year in August. I got a high score on everything but math. I scored a 370. I go back in less than a week to retake math. I'm a nervous wreck. I feel unprepared even though I study day an night.
- —Guest abby
- Im 19 years old ive Been studing for two years already and have taken all my test for 10 points that i need o havent got it it really sucks cause its something i want in my life but sometimes i feel like giving up when u see all my friends in college i feel worthless
- —Guest Adriana
- Math was the hardest for me i took twice...i passed but i know i would of recieved a higger score if i was not timed. You can do it!!'
- —Guest jenn
- I took ged on and off since 2005. My husband has been the bread winner. I passed everything but math. I failed math four times!!! I finally passed and now enrolled in law school!! I recommend having a tutor if u can ...that is how i passed n actually with a high score. Tutor who was a family member would repeat repeat over n i got it. It was what i needed. My husband is a computer engineer n even he was stumped on a little of the math tutoring me! It is advanced n not easy...in 2005 it was so different n less diffucult! You can do it
- —Guest lizz
- Hi everyone,i am 29 and a mother of 3 i took my GED test june 2013 and i did all 5 in one day it is very over whelming i must admit,i passed everything but my MATH,i have taken it twice already and i only have one more time,i am soooo sad i really hope this time i can accomplish it...to everyone just take it and dont let anything hold you back!!!!!!!!!!
- —Guest Tanya
- I took my 5 test 2 weeks ago now I'm jus waiting on my results, its got me going crazy! I think I did pretty good everything was really common sense except for the math part if I can pull out a 410 in math I think I will b ok.... The Ged is easy jus study a little bit and make sure you are well rested and well fed before taking the test FOCUS is key.....
- —Guest Noon
One Week Before I Take The Test
- I am excited as I prepare to take the GED test and it's been a long time coming. I have been studying and preparing myself for this test And I believe as long as God is with me and he is on the forefront of this equation I will be just fine. I solicit your prayers One week from today I will take the first part of the GED test, then 2 days later the final portion of the test.#thistoshallpass
- —Guest REV