- I just took my 5 tests this week and I hope to god I passed. I was terrified to even sign up. The best thing I ever did was buy the Steckvaughn math book. Yes it's huge and scary looking at first but it starts out with basic math right up to the Geometry. Honestly it was a great book.... I should have used it for the language arts writing portion too, because I don't think I did as well on that section. I get my results next week ...I hope I passed it.... But to everyone out there scared or not at least try. I avoided it for 18 YEARS and I wish I had done it sooner. Good luck to everyone.
- —Guest Leslie
- I'm taking mine today I'm exited to get it over with
- —Guest Me
Taking My Ged Text Soon
- Im 17 years old and I dropped out of online highschool in the 11th grade and im going to take my grd test really soon im just really scared cause wgen I was in highschool I never took science or social studies and im not really good at math and I have to ged books but its just to much for me to read .
- —Guest Sierra
And you guys passed english and grammer?
- I'm amazed at some of you that can't pass a math test. Not because of math....but because you use terrible grammar and can't spell in a simple post. "Tookn" ? Except for math, these other tests must be a piece of cake. Or is it caake
- —Guest WTF?
Math is hard! And why?
- I would like to share the experience I had. The test itself is very easy, math included. The point is when you get the test, you have already taken so many things to read, your mind is fully crowded of information, and you are so stressed you cannot focus. I did well on the test, but had to work my stress out. Anxiety is your worth enemy.
- —Guest Joao Brandao
PRE PRACTICE GED TAKING
- Hi everyone, Im a 16 year old student from high school, ive been studying fairly(not too much, but not too less) for the ged test! Tommorrow im going to give me practice test for age waiver. I hope i pass! Im very nervous, but ive been studying a lot in these past days. Math isnt really a problem for me. Im more worried about essay, reading language, and social studies. However i feel very confident! I hope i pass, ill tell you tommorow! prayers
- —Guest Daniel Coll
- Hi, my name is Kenny, I al 22 yrs old and I just took my ged test and got a 644 battery average with a 760 in math a 690 in science and a 650 in social studies for me the reading and writing were harder because it was more interpretation than anything i got a 550 on writing and a 570 on reading. Didn't study and haven't studied in 5 years all you need is to be confident in yourselves and study where you need help at good luck all and hope you all pass.
- —Guest Kenny
I be taking the test soon >.
- Ima be taking the GED test soon nov 27 and 28 iam worried about the math and the essay part. Does anyone know what is the main things that are in the math part ?
- —Guest HOPE AND FAITH
Only got half my results back??
- I took the GED language reading and writing in one sitting and the math, science and social studies the next day in a different sitting. It`s been 2 and a half weeks and I got back only my math, science and social studies results (I had passed) but the language arts part is blank.. Is it normal to get it as two transcripts as I took it in two sittings or is something wrong? Is the language arts taking longer because of the essay?
- —Guest nezumie
- The math to me is hard.I passed everything but the math.I studied what I did not passed learned it and took the test again and they gave me a different but even harder math.why are they giving us math that most college students cannot do.My father used to beat me for not knowing howbto do math and here I am very smart in reading science and all subjects but I can't graduate because I don't comprehend geometry algebra and graphs..I feel like giving up.I hate math with a passi and I have Boone to teach me.Frustrated.
- —Guest horrez
dont give u
- I have took the test more then I should . I have passed everything but still have not got a high enough score to get my GED . I need 2 points and its mine . I keep telling myself. When it is time it will happen . Some times I study . If you have time to study do it makes a lot of difference . Don't give up ! When its time it will happen
- —Guest keep smiling
- i dropped out when i was sixteen because of personal problems. everybody was telling me that getting your GED is really simple. also saying the tests were easy. neither of those are true. it's a very long process, for me it was at least. i just finished my last GED test today. the math was horrible. im bad at it, but dang.. not something i want to take over! the other parts were fairly easy. just have faith in yourself and you'll do fine! good luck to the future GED testers! :)
- —Guest brelizabeth
GED test on friday NERVOUS
- everyone keeops telling me that math is the hardiest on the test reading i passed with ease everything else i can pass its just the math part thats going to make me nervous any advise?
- —Guest fraggy
- My total score was 2150 I needed a 2250 I passed everything except math so i decided to go back and retake MATH AND READING because it was a better chance to get a 100 more points between 2 subjects
- —Guest Antoinette
4 down 1 to go
- I went in april 2012 to take my ged test I got my results back and I passed Reading, social studies,and Science So I had to retake math and writing well on august 15th i went and took them and i passed math i was scared to death about the math because ive never been good at it but i passed it with a 430!!! So october 17th 2012 Im going to take my writing again Im so scared I think the part that scares me is the essay question because you dont know what your writing about untill your on that section!!!I Just wanna pass and get it out of the way so I can start a new chapter in my life!!!! BEst of luck to Everyone in the same boat I feel for you!!!!!~ Dont give up
- —Guest Me