Which part of the GED test did you find to be the easiest? The hardest? Share your experience with the GED test. Share Your Experience
- I officially passed all the exams. Math166, Social 158, Science 159, RLA151. It took me two months and half to complete all the exams. I studied Kaplan GED book. Make sure GED ready parcatice test before you take real test because it will tell you most likely you will pass or not. GED ready tests are similar to real exam, and also it is timed. I know it costs $6 each, but I think its worth it. In my opinion, RLA was the hardest because passage was too long and I did not have enough time to read and answer. I did not complete the test, but I passed with 151. First section was reading comprehensive 15 questions/37min. Second section was extended response. Third section was 31 questions/65min. I only had few grammer questions. Get ready for reading comprehensive questions! You need to understand the main topic so you can pick correct answer. Science and Social are also many reading comprehensive questions.
- —Guest Ms. Y
- I TOOK THE READING & LANGUAGE ARTS GED TEST I RECEIVED A 155. I THINK MY ANXIETY GOT THE BEST OF ME . I KEPT GOING OVER QUESTIONS WHICH CAUSED ME TO LOOSE ALOT OF TIME SO I WASENT ABLE TO COMPLETE ALL QUESTIONS . I FAILED THE SOCIAL STUDIES WITH A 136 . I WAS HIGHLY UPSET BECAUSE I FEEL THE KAPLAN BOOK I STUDIED DID NOT CONTAIN THE SAME MATERIAL ON THE TEST. YOU HAVE TO DO ALOT OF READING!!! YOU ALSO SHOULD KNOW HOW TO INTERRUPT THE PASSAGES !! THE SHORT ANSWERS ON BOTH TEST ARE SIMPLE EVERYTHING IS RIGHT THERE IN THE PASSAGE !!! IVE DECIDED TO RESEARCH AND STUDY MY OWN MATERIAL AND I WILL RETAKE THE SOCIAL STUDIES TEST NEXT WEEK.
- —Guest NEDA
YEEY PASSED IN FALL 2013
- I took a flight from Romania to USA for this exam. Gosh... at the beginning it was hard as English is not my native language. I took this exam THREE times.... Once i failed at grammar part( which i found it most difficult from all the subjects) then when took the exam 2nd time guess what happened THEY LOST THE EXAMS... I was really frustrated as I had to retake it The final result -grammar part was 560/1000. Got in college... he he. Keep on trying- Get your GED- Its a MUST these days
- —Guest Mihaela
- I have took GED on 1993. I passed everything except science. I did not complete. It bothered me so I decided to take it again 2014. English is not my first language so it was very hard for me. I passed math with score 166. I studied Kaplan GED book. I did all the questions in the book. I took many online practice test. Although I was confident, I found 2014 exam very hard. I took social study next.I studied with Kaplan GED book. I failed first time. My score was 147. I retook the test 2 days later and I passed with 159. Social study was almost like english comprehensive questions. you have to read longer excerpt to answer the question. You really have to understand whats in the excerpt. Most of the questions were from civic and government. I think I did horrible on extended response, but I passed exam. I have two more exam to take. It was hard because of language barrier. I am old and english is not my first language, but I passed it so you can do it.
- —Guest Ms. Y
- I've passed them all last year except the math, so I enrolled in a GED preparation class and today I feel so much better. The only test I have to take is math, yes the new law has passed where you don't have to retake the others if you passed them already. Lucky me!
- —Guest Ms. Karima
PASSED 2014 'T.A.S.C.'
- Already Did Take Ged Test In 2013 Passed 4 Out 5 Subjects Failed Writing/Essay. Take Full TASC Test This is a must for everyone to develop a base score so to make a long story short the math was the hardest rest was easy for me and i never study for new tasc pep materials wrote the tasc test in march got my diploma on may 31st 2014 passed a score of 2580
- —Guest Nady
- Passed and I only studied for an hr BEFORE the actual exam. How does it work, do you get points deducted for unanswered questions? I only finished 3/4 of my science portion; got 152... They have some advanced algebra/alg 2, but it's mostly just quadratic formulas but all you doing is plugin shit in my nigga i feel so ready for society... NOT.. I shoulda studied more and got honor scores. Look wayyyy better on your transcripts.
- —Guest Chris Goldenshowers
- the math test was the easiest dont listen to people you have to go and see it its easy
- —Guest jonjohnson
- Just took my science & social studies past Friday and I passed. I made 450 in social studies & 490 on science. I been out of school for 15 yrs. I been attending adult learning center for 2 months. Class only on mon & tues. on top of that I study at home from my GED book. which comes with a cd that is helpful. Once you take the practice GED test from the cd. It gives you a study guide. Looking forward to taking my reading test in July. :)
- —Guest Ecky
Took Ged Math Is the Hardest
- hey guys recently took my ged just waiting for the results 6-8 weeks here in Georgia I feel pretty good about it everything was relatively easy only subject i feel like i might have not passed was math when your taking the test beware of the time you have left this is what messed me up on the first half of the test the second half of my math was SO Easy nothing but Charts
GUYS If you are waiting for your test results like me and feel like you didn't pass the math take this time to study that's what I am doing
o yeah and for some reason science was a bit hard at times to me i didn't study for it tho but i still think i passed
Anyway good luck guys i wish all of you the best
- —Guest ShawnAtl
- I just got my results today and I passed! English is my 2nd language and that didn't bother me. Just have faith and some confidence
- —Guest Paul
- Honestly if you can read well you will do fine on everything, math is tough though I took my GED 2 months ago, did not pass math by 2 questions so I just had too re-take the math section on May 14 and am still waiting to see if I passed or not!! Good luck to anyone that is taking it just breath, and go for it the worst part honestly is how long it takes my test lasted 8 hours so I was mentally done by the end lol you'll do just fine good luck too ya!!
- —Guest Cole
g.e.d scare tactic
- i'm scared of the math part i'm getting ready to sign up so i can take it... who all took the math part? and if so tell me your thoughts on it was it har or easy?
- —Guest marie
- im taking mine in a day or so and im kinda happy and kinda excited but i need to kn ow what is the best way to attack this test
- —Guest Michael Toney
- i passed everything but i didnt have enough points to pass
- —Guest sandra